Batata Bil kizbara (Potato with coriander)
- 4 medium size potatoes
- 1 Tbsp of chopped garlic
- 2 cups vegetable oil-for frying
- ½ cup fresh chopped coriander-washed and drried
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp of salt –as desired
- 1 tsp of all spice
- Peel potatoes, wash and cut into bite size pieces, rewash and drain then dry for 5 minutes. Next fry potatoes in hot oil until light golden brown and remove onto paper towel.
- In the same pot on medium heat add 1 tbsp of oil, chopped garlic, half the chopped coriander, black pepper, salt and all spice and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and mix together for 2 minutes, turn heat off then add the remaining coriander and mix.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.